Health Benefits Of Mangos
Mangos are sometimes referred to as “the king of fruits.” We’ve done our homework and researched the countless health benefits of mangos and we can now see why. Take a look for yourself:
- Very rich in fibers and vitamins like vitamin C and E.
- Provide us with many important minerals.
- Maintains the amount of antioxidant compounds.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Helpful for losing weight because it keeps the body feeling full.
- Protects you against many severe and life-threatening diseases.
- Protects against cancer i.e Leukemia, Breast cancer, lung cancer and oral cavity cancer.
- Rich source of potassium.
- Cleanses your skin and helps unclog pores.
- Cleans blood and removes all the oxidative compounds.
- Tender leaves of mango tree are used to help control diabetes.
- Powder of dried mango seeds can be used as a tooth paste. It not only strengthens the gums but also helps you get rid of foul breath.
- Alkalises the body because it is rich in tartaric acid.
- Aphrodisiac and can increase virility in men.
- Promotes good eye site and helps prevent night blindness.
- Helps maintain digestion.
Related Posts :
5 Ways To Grow And Thicken Your EyelashesApril 26th, 2018
Supplements for Fuller, Shinier HairAugust 5th, 2014
The Best Free Fitness & Health AppsJuly 29th, 2014
What You Really Should Be Doing After Your WorkoutJune 1st, 2014
Bye-Bye Bloating!March 11th, 2014