Benefits Of Yogurt
Yogurt is really tasty and beneficial. Not only does it provide calcium but many vitamins too. Check out the amazing benefits of yogurt:
- Excellent source of protein.
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and vitamin D etc .
- Provides potassium and magnesium which are essential for our body.
- Good for our stomach as it kill bacterias and germs.
- Strengthens our defense system and boosts immunity.
- Helps us loose weight as eating it makes you feel full without being too high in calories.
- Makes our bones strong and helps prevent Osteoporosis.
- Fights against high cholesterol level, high blood pressure and yeast infection.
Beneficial for Skin:
- Can be used as a face mask for all kinds of skin.
- Adds enzymes and oil to our skin by working as a natural moisturizer.
- Improves the skin’s texture and makes it glow.
Beneficial For Hair:
- Applying yogurt on your hair then wrapping them in towel and rinsing after 15 minutes will make your hair smooth, shiny and free from dandruff.
Related Posts :
Cute Distressed Jeans Outfit IdeasApril 8th, 2015
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Fashion and Style Tips That Make You Look Years YoungerMarch 24th, 2015
5 Trendy Ways to Wear TurtlenecksFebruary 20th, 2015