Product Review: M.A.C Cutie: Eye Shadow X4
Name: Cutie: Eye Shadow X4
Size: 5.6 g / 0.19 US oz
From M.A.C’s website:
Come on, get happy with Eye Quads in fanciful, fun and flattering pastel shades with completely, contagiously cute names like Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean & Moshi Moshi! Say “yes!” to everything adorable!
- Moshi Moshi! = Very pale greenish white
- Goody Goody Gum Drop = Cotton Candy-ish Baby Pink
- Boycrazy = Lavender
- Azuki Bean = Deep Indigo
My Favourite Colour:
Goody Goody Gum Drop — Because it is a very nice shade of pink and gives a very cute and stylish look.
Things that I liked:
- Fun colours — except Moshi Moshi!
- The fact that it blends very well
- It is VERY longlasting
- It is smooth with a good texture
- The names of the colours!
Things that I didn’t like:
- Moshi Moshi! is just too pale and I didn’t like it at all
- I think it is a bit expensive [But it is a M.A.C product].
Buy Online From: http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Have you tried this palette? If so, then what do YOU think of it? Did you like it or not? Or do you plan on buying it? Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in comments below!