Interior Design Tips From The Pros
Redecorating your apartment or home leaving you feeling flustered? We’ve rounded up the top interior design tips from the pros to help you transform your living space from drab to fab:
- “When making custom pillows, use a stuffer/pillow insert that is 2″ larger all around than your finished pillow size. For example, if you want a 22″ square pillow, use a 24″ square insert. Your pillow will be perfectly plump and never flat” – Lindsey Coral Harper.
- “Keep a minimum of 15″ between coffee tables and sofas” – Alexa Hampton.
- “Dining room chandeliers should hang 60″ to 66″ above the floor” – Betsy Burnham.
- “The ideal height to hang your flat-screen TV is at eye level when you’re in viewing position. The ideal viewing distance is 1 1/2 times the size of your flat screen” – Jean Larette.
- “The perfect amount of space between a mirror and the top of a mantel is 7″” – J. Randall Powers.
- “A good paint formula for ceilings is the trim color plus 50% white” – Allison Caccoma.
- “Start your living room furniture plan with the best seat in the room and work from there” – DD Allen.
Cute Distressed Jeans Outfit IdeasApril 8th, 2015
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Fashion and Style Tips That Make You Look Years YoungerMarch 24th, 2015
5 Trendy Ways to Wear TurtlenecksFebruary 20th, 2015