Clean Eating Chocolate Desserts
Chocolate is every girl’s kryptonite. We all love, crave and can’t resist the urge to bite into that oh-so-delicious chocolate truffle or bar. However, this indulgence can be one of the easiest ways to get derailed from your clean eating habit…until now! All we have to say is God bless the person who discovered that a little bit of dark chocolate a day can actually be GOOD for you!
That being said, we’ve compiled a few delicious concoctions to get your chocolate fix – free of guilt! Who says you can’t have your chocolate and eat it too? Check out this list of clean eating chocolate desserts and let us know which is your favorite.
- Dark Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Raspberries Stuffed With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Dark Chocolate Covered Clementines
- Dark Chocolate Covered Apples
- Chocolate Protein Powder Popsicles (2 scoops of protein powder, 1 can organic full-fat coconut milk)
- Dark Chocolate Covered Kiwi Pops
- This Delicious and Nutritious Apple Snack
Have a delicious and healthy chocolate snack recipe? Share it with us below!
Related Posts :
Cute Distressed Jeans Outfit IdeasApril 8th, 2015
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Fashion and Style Tips That Make You Look Years YoungerMarch 24th, 2015
5 Trendy Ways to Wear TurtlenecksFebruary 20th, 2015