Pinterest Inspired Nail Trends
Fun designs and mismatched nails are all the hype this year. Eye-catching nails have actually become one of the hottest ways to accessories your outfits! Everything from light, chic colors to dramatized over-the-top designs have emerged in the past couple seasons more than ever before.
Below are a couple of my favorite designs which have gone viral through Pinterest, and for good reason!
- All nude nails with a fun design on the ring finger is an ultra-chic way to add a little something to a classic look.
- Bold colors and over-the-top diamond accents are a great way to show off your fashionista personality
- Gel bow designs are super trendy this season. Gel designs also last way longer and won’t fall off like other stick on accents.
- Bold stripes aren’t only in when it comes to clothes this year!
- Spice up that traditional French Manicure with a peacock inspired design on your ring finger to make it more playful.
- Partial glitter on nude nails – ultra fab!
- Reverse French Manicure with a pretty pink and glitter. A super girly fun design that’s perfect for summer!
- Platinum nails – need I say more?
- These nails scream summer fun!
- Round nails are super trendy this season. All the celebs are donning them and they were incorporated in numerous fashion runway shows this year.
- Pop of color – or glitter
What’s your favorite nail trend?
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Top Runway Beauty Trends For Your WeddingNovember 2nd, 2014
The Best Ways To Unclog Your PoresSeptember 20th, 2014
Pretty in A Pinch: 5 Tips to Cut Down Time in Your Beauty RoutineSeptember 10th, 2014