Creative Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
Visiting a pumpkin patch doesn’t necessarily mean you HAVE to carve afterwards. Who said you HAD to carve pumpkins anyways? There are so many other adorable ways to decorate your pumpkins to make them look amazing.
Instead of your typical –and predictable – spooky pumpkin, this year you should get creative and opt for a funny or fashionable pumpkin masterpiece.
Not quite sure where to start? Here are some of my favorite creative pumpkin decorating ideas:
1. Put scrapbook lettering on your pumpkin and then spray paint it. This is such an elegant way to decorate the inside or outside of your house for the season!
2. Decorate your pumpkin with a bow and glue on different sized buttons for wording.
3. Paint your pumpkin. Chevron is all the rage this year, so why not paint this design on your pumpkin and use it as an extra home accent?
4. Use a screwdriver to poke holes in your pumpkin. Do this in order to create images or wording.
5. Use accessories to dress up your pumpkin.
6. Use old keys to create lettering.
7. Glitter, glitter, and more glitter. Smother the entire pumpkin with glitter, or create a glitter ombre pumpkin, or even just apply to parts of it.
8. Create a festive DIY candle holder. Oh, and did I mention add glitter? =]
9. Use a stocking and a bow to create a fashionable pumpkin.
10. Spray paint pumpkins different colors, use scrap book letters and stack for cute DIY festive home décor!
11. Paint on festive phrases:
12. Use a stencil and spray paint/draw in your favorite celeb or character.
13. Have a sense of humor:
How have you decorated your pumpkins in the past? Xx
Cute Distressed Jeans Outfit IdeasApril 8th, 2015
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Fashion and Style Tips That Make You Look Years YoungerMarch 24th, 2015
5 Trendy Ways to Wear TurtlenecksFebruary 20th, 2015