30 Ultimate Beauty Tips Every Woman Should Know
Now-a-days there are so many beauty tips floating around, it’s hard to remember them all. Here are 30 of my all-time, must know, must never forget (Ok, you get the point!) beauty tips & tricks that every woman should know. Read them, remember them, and pass them along to your friends and future kids!
- Moisturize as soon as u get out of the shower. Your body absorbs the most amount of moisture within the first 5 minutes after a shower when your skin is still a moist.
- Pat, don’t rub, yourself dry. Rubbing yourself dry with a towel just causes more dry skin.
- Pull an all-nighter? It doesn’t have to show! Avoid foundation and opt for a tinted moisturizer.
Not only will it make your dull, tired skin look more luminous, but it will also give you some lively color.
- Change up your moisturizers. During the day time, use antioxidants and SPF to defend your skin. At night, repair your skin by using ingredients like acids and enzymes.
- Beige Eye Liner. It counteracts any redness around your eyes, so it’s perfect for allergy season or when you aren’t well rested.
- Enlarged pores? Use a light reflecting moisturizer and powder.
- Want fuller looking lips? Dab on extra lip gloss in the center of your lips to attract light and make your lips appear fuller. Adding a shimmer lipgloss or pigment to the center of your lips works wonders too!
- Wet your eye shadow for a more dramatic pop of color.
- Toner is a must! It keeps the PH levels of your skin balanced and keeps pores tight. It also replenishes the good vitamins you may have washed away while exfoliating. If you exfoliate and don’t use toner before you apply moisturizer, you’re pores will still be open and you will be re-clogging them!
- Avoid eye shadow creasing by using a pressed powder on your eyelids before applying your shadow. A good primer is always ideal in this situation too!
- Take Advil 30 minutes before you wax or tweeze to make it hurt less.
- Don’t forget your neck! Ladies, I can’t stress this one enough. Your neck ages worse than your face does, so make sure you moisturize it as much, if not more, than you do your face. Also, make sure you dust a little bronzer on your neck and chest to make your faux glow look more natural. No one wants a bronzed face and a Casper-like neck.
- Make your eyes appear bigger by lining your bottom watermark with white eyeliner.
- Want to make your eyes look even bigger? Stay clear of dark shadows and stick with neutrals. Start with a nude color as a base, then apply another eyeshadow that is a shade or two darker just along your crease.
- Use cream cleansers, they are less drying than gel cleansers.
- Fake lashes? Add a little more glue on the edges than you do on the rest of the lash since these are the places that are more likely to come loose.
- Stubborn waterproof mascara? Add a few tiny drops of olive oil on a cotton ball and use as makeup remover.
- Cover up dark under-eye circles with an orange-tinted concealer. This will counteract the blue undertones under your eyes.
- Cover-up pimples or redness with a green concealer which will counteract the redness instead of your regular concealer which won’t do much.
- Foundation gone dull? Gently mist your face with a water spray bottle and re-blend the foundation you already have on. No need to add any more!
- Play up your best feature. Makeup should enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up. If your eyes are your best asset, make them pop with color or bold lashes. If you’ve got voluptuous lips, try a hot pink or romantic red lipstick for a change.
- Want softer lips AND longer lasting lipstick? Use a wet baby soft toothbrush to gently brush your lips in small circles. This will remove all the dead cells and also works as a buffer (think nails) which makes your lip color adhere to your lips better.
- Rinse conditioner with cold water to seal the hair cuticle and make your hair shinier.
- Get rid of those pesky flyaway hairs by spraying static guard on your brush or gently rubbing an anti-static dryer sheet over your hair.
- Learn how to contour! It not only makes your face look slimmer, but is also an awesome way to blend your bronzer and blush together.
- Keep lipstick from bleeding by using a lip brush to gently line your lips with concealer.
- Use primer to even out texture, tone down redness and make your makeup last longer.
- Beautiful skin comes from a healthy diet. Make sure you’re getting plenty of fruits, veggies and water. Trust me, it makes a difference!
- A good skincare routine consists of cleansing, exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing. Don’t forget your eye care! Your skin and makeup will blend and look a lot better if you do this routine regularly to remove all the dead skin cells.
- Don’t use exfoliators that have the large beads in them because they will actually rip your pores if you’re not gentle enough.
What are some of your beauty tips & tricks? Comment with them below! Xx
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Top Runway Beauty Trends For Your WeddingNovember 2nd, 2014
The Best Ways To Unclog Your PoresSeptember 20th, 2014
Pretty in A Pinch: 5 Tips to Cut Down Time in Your Beauty RoutineSeptember 10th, 2014